Italian Chopped Salad
Salads, not always a precursor my friend! Sometimes all you need for a meal is just a hearty salad…ya feel me? I love a good italian chopped salad, and I wanted to bring y’all my take on it!
I know traditionally it normally comes with Italian dressing, but I kinda sorta love ranch on mine! #dontjudgeme
I also don’t add radicchio to mine, cuz I’ve always found it kinda bitter so never really been a fan of it. I also just use iceberg, but feel free to use romaine! This salad is a simple one, but so damn delicious! And if you’re vegetarian, skip the ham and the salami, and you’ll be good to go!
This salad is also fantastic for entertaining! It’s just loaded with so much goodness that it’s always a hit at a party!
Chopped Italian Salad
Write a review
- I hate putting amounts on this recipe, because you can make a small one for yourself, or make a giant one for a party! I think I’ll write the ingredients, but you can choose your own amounts! Trust me, you probably can't mess this up!
- Red onion, sliced thinly into rounds
- Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- English Cucumber, cut into half or quarter moon shapes
- Garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- Pepperoncini or deli sliced banana peppers
- Kalamata olives, halved
- Ham, chopped into small bite size pieces
- Salami, chopped into small bite size pieces
- Ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Dressing of your choice, but I just love ranch!
- Start by laying a bed of lettuce.
- Add the tomatoes, onions, cucumber, banana peppers, olives.
- Now add in the ham, salami, and the garbanzo beans!
- Drizzle your dressing of choice, add fresh ground pepper, and finally garnish with the cheese!
- Toss really well, and serve!
Alfa Sengupta https://www.alfasengupta.com/
When you make the recipe, please SHARE with me though Facebook or Instagram! And don’t forget to pin it so you can find this easily and share with others!