The Best 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins!
I know what you’re thinking. Pumpkin is something that is eaten during halloween and during the holidays so why am I talking about it right now? Welllllll, I’m here to tell you that you can buy canned pumpkin year round! Who’s going to stop you from enjoying all that deliciousness just because “it’s out of season”.
Listen, I’m a rebel. I wear white after labor day too. But only if my kids are no where near me. See? Rebel is my middle name.
Now if you’re just as rebellious as I am, you are going to want to make these because everyone around you is going to eat them up so fast, and thank you for bringing pumpkin back into their lives year round. It requires three ingredients and 14 minutes in the oven, and you will be so so so pleased.
I wish I could take credit for these too, but my best friends introduced these to me, and I’m forever grateful! We make them, and they disappear within one or two days. If you’re addicted, don’t come for me, k?
My mouth is literally salivating as I type this. I made some yesterday afternoon, when I took these pictures and I think we have about 5 left. NO JOKE. The kids and I were inhaling these as they came out of the oven.
Ok enough. Let’s get down to it.
- -One box of vanilla cake mix (I buy mine from Trader Joe's!)
- -One can of pumpkin puree ( I buy mine from Trader Joe's!)
- -Hershey's Cinnamon Chips - I always eyeball about a half cup to about 3/4 cup depending on how sweet I want them to be!
- -Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- -Mix first two ingredients in a bowl til' it is a pretty smooth consistency.
- -Fold in the cinnamon chips, and scoop into a greased muffin pan. I like to make mini muffins so I use that specific pan.
- - Bake for 12-14 minutes depending on your oven!
Leave me a comment if you make these! Let me know how they turned out for you! We also make them to give to our neighbors and friends, and everyone has the same reaction…”3 ingredients?? Recipe please!!”
Pin it so you can reference it easier!!
The three ingredients muffin sounds real easy to make! I’ll definitely try and make them for my Granddaughters! Wondering what can I substitute pumpkin purée with though? Not a fan-
Give it a try before you write off pumpkin! Rudra doesn’t like pumpkin, and he thought these were delicious! =)