Baked Peaches A La Mode
Peaches. They smell heavenly in all the grocery stores right now. The other day I was at Trader Joe’s and as soon as I walked past the peaches, I knew immediately a giant box of those were coming home with me. And sure enough, we’ve eaten them all so quickly. In salads, just as a snack, but I think the best of all, as a dessert. These baked peaches with ice cream on top (a la mode!) are the perfect summer dessert! There’s basically zero effort and they are absolutely delicious!
These are also super easy to whip up for a party! It’s basically one peach for two people, but they may want more because I wanted to devour this whole plate in one sitting. Soooo, just a fair warning to make extra because you’re going to quite sorry if you don’t!
- 2 ripe peaches (1 peach for 2 people), halved and pitted
- 1/2 tbsp of butter for each peach
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Honey for drizzling
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add peach halves into a oven safe dish. Place a 1/2 tbsp of butter in the middle of each half, where the pit was.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon (or buy it premade!) in a bowl, and sprinkle all over the peaches.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes to get them nice and golden, and the butter has melted completely on top of the peach halves.
- Place on the serving plate and drizzle honey over the top of the peaches. Add a dollop of ice cream on top and serve immediately!