Brussel sprouts were disgusting as a kid. I don’t know why anybody ever thought boiled or steamed brussel sprouts were a good idea. YUCK. But now, every single restaurant has them on their appetizer menu. No but like really…every. single. restaurant. And most of these restaurants create the same type of brussel sprouts…roasted, crunchy, deliciousness. It was time to figure out this magic at home. Soooo, I bring you my super easy version…a little spicy, a little sweet, and a little saucy. You’re gonna love these balsamic and sriracha roasted brussel sprouts!
If you’ve never given roasted brussel sprouts a try, you are definitely missing out. There’s something about these vegetables that look like mini cabbages, that when they get all crispy in the oven, man are they AMAZING.
You are bound to please any guests who are coming over as well! Trust me, they are going to be ultra impressed! The secret it to toss them in all the yummy sauces after they get roasted! The balsamic glaze, the sriracha, and the honey just marry together perfectly to make the most scrumptious little brussel sprout.
- 1.5 lbs of fresh brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsp of avocado oil
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tsp of sriracha
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 (F) degrees.
- 2. Line a bakign sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. Trim off the outer leaves of the brussel sprouts. Cut off the bottoms, and slice them lengthwise. If they are bigger in size, slice them again so it'll end up being in quarters.
- Put them in a big bowl, and add the avocado oil, the seal salt, and the ground black pepper. Give it a toss to make sure all the sprouts are coated. It's ok if the leaves fall off...those will end up being the super crispy yummy ones!
- 4. Transfer all the brussels to the baking sheet and place in the oven for about 18-20 minutes to get them all roasted and crispy!
- 5. Once they are done, put them in the bowl you plan to serve them in. Add in the balsamic glaze, the honey, and the sriracha and toss them really well to make sure they are coated really well! Give it a quick taste, and add a smidge of sea salt if you need more! Serve immediately.
When you make the recipe, please SHARE with me though Facebook or Instagram! And don’t forget to pin it so you can find this easily and share with others!