So if you’ve been following along on Instagram, I chatted about my Costco haul the other day. I had picked up the tortilla crusted tilapia because I love to use it for fish tacos for the fam as a quick dinner! As a topping, I love making fruit salsa, like this one I wrote about, or as a summer favorite a mango, avocado, and cucumber salsa because it’s so refreshing!
This comes together in the 13 minutes that your tilapia needs to cook in the oven! Plus, it’s soooo refreshing! I could probably just eat this by itself because it’s so good!
- 1 large, ripe mango – peeled and diced
- 1 seedless baby cucumber (or a half of a regular sized one) – diced
- 1 avocado – peeled and diced
- 1/4 of medium red onion – finely diced
- Handful of cilantro – finely diced
- Juice of one lime
- Sprinkle of Trader Joe’s Chile Lime seasoning or cayenne if you don’t have the TJs seasoning! (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put everything in a bowl, and add the salt and pepper along with the lime juice. Mix it all together til’ its all blended, and top it with the chile lime seasoning/cayenne and serve!
[ctt template=”4″ link=”T1MN3″ via=”no” ]Share how to make the perfect summer salsa with mangoes, avocados, and cucumbers! [/ctt]
Use it to top on fish, chicken, or any meat really! It would also be good with chips or just as a lil’ salad all by itself!