Easy Steak Stir Fry with Reynolds Heat & Eat
So I’ve been on this healthy eating kick recently. It hell as ain’t easy because when it hits 10 PM, all I can think about is how I want to down a some chips with some guac or queso while I watch my guilty pleasures of Teen Mom or Real Housewives of OC. Who’s with me? Don’t tell me you don’t watch crap tv and crave junk…Are you really sitting around eating cucumbers? If you are, please don’t tell me…
So while kicking nighttime cravings has been supa tough, being able to eat healthy for my meals during the day has gotten easier! I do some prep work a couple of days, and with the help of these awesome heat and eat containers, it’s made being healthy so simple for me!
Reynolds Heat and Eat Disposable containers are one time use, and I love that because it means less dishes for this mama! I HATE DISHES. Like really hate them. Quite often, I’ll use paper plates or bowls to avoid having extra dishes, and these just takes it another step further! I can now cook, and put the meals in these containers and toss them after! It helps to do some portion control as I try to eat healthy, which I think is the biggest challenge sometimes.
Another advantage is that they are recyclable if you are worried about the environment concerns!! The containers themselves are made from plant fibers, which is obviously much better than plastic! =)
Here are some coupons for these amazing containers before we get onto this amazing steak stir fry recipe!
Find them at walmart next to where you find storage items, like Reynolds wrap!
- - 1lb steak (option of your cut! I always get ribeye because I love the cut!)
- - 1 bellpepper or 3 sweet tiny bellpeppers, sliced (I love to use the sweet tiny ones since it adds some more color!)
- - 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- - 1/2 red onion, chopped
- - 10 asparagus spears, sliced diagonally
- - 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- - 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- - 2.5 tbsp McCormicks Montreal Steak seasoning, divided
- - 2 tsp of cumin powder, divided
- - 2 tsp of coriander powder, divided
- - 2 tsp of garlic powder, divided
- - 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- Start by marinating the steak. I like to poke holes all over with a fork. Drizzle one side with 1 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle salt, pepper, and 1 tsp garlic powder. Then sprinkle 1 tsp of cumin powder, 1 tsp of coriander powder, and 1 tbsp McCormick Montreal Steak seasoning. Rub it all in with a fork or your fingers! Flip the steak over, and repeat the exact same steps on the other side. Once you're done seasoning it, add the worcestershire sauce.
- Let the steak marinate for a few minutes while you chop up all your vegetables!
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in a tbsp of olive oil, and sear one side of the steak for about 3 minutes. Flip over and do the same. Take it off the pan and let it rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes. Leave the drippings in the pan!!
- Turn the flame on again, and add in the garlic! Saute for a few minutes, and then add the onions and carrots! Saute for about 3-4 minutes, and add the asparagus spears. Saute for about 3 minutes. Add salt, pepper, and the 1/2 tbsp of McCormicks Steak seasoning and give it a good stir!
- As all the vegetables saute, slice the steak against the grain into strips. Place the strips back into the pan with all the vegetables and toss! Mix all together until the steak gets a good char on all sides, about 3-4 minutes!
- Take it off the heat and serve! Or put it aside to eat later!!
- I cook the steak about rare-medium when I initially pan fry it. Adjust your cooking times to get it to how you would like your steak cooked.
- I also substitute other vegetables sometimes to keep it interesting! Try zucchini, corn, mushrooms, broccoli, or snap peas!! Tastes amazing!
Always a hit in our house! It reheats really well just in the microwave in these containers too for a perfect lunch meal!
Don’t forget to pin it so you can reference back to this easy recipe later!
I also love using these containers for prepping our lunches! It helps to cook dinner and lunch for the next day at the same time! If I’m going to get the kitchen dirty, may as well cook a few more meals while I’m at it right? I cook it, stick in the fridge, label it, and we know when to eat it by! My husband can look straight in the fridge and know which one to grab for lunch that day! And like I said, portion control is awesome with these!
Make sure to grab these amazing disposable containers to help you with meal prep and/or staying healthy!!
This looks delicious!
That looks delicious. Stir-fry is a favorite around here, and I’m always looking for new variations.
This recipe looks great! I love peppers and steak; we will definitely have to try this out!
Sounds easy enough to make and use the containers! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Mmm! I love stir fry. I like the idea of making two meals at once for less cleanup later.
Oh yum! Stir fries are one of my favorite ways to enjoy veggies. This looks like an awesome dish for Fall
Yummmy! That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing.
Lauren | also known as mama
This looks delicious! I just pinned it to make later this week!
These look awesome and so delicious! I will definitely need to try out the Reynolds containers.
Chloe of beyond blessed
This seriously looks divine!!! My husband would love this! Might need to try it later this week- thank you!
This looks irresistible. Can’t wait to try it!
I want some! I have been looking for some new ideas for lunch option and containers for my hubby, and this fit both. Thanks!
I’ve never seen these Reynold’s boxes. It’s great that they’re made for heating. I hate using plastic containers not knowing if they’re truly safe for microwave like they claim.
This looks really good!
One Awesome Momma