How far along: 28 weeks…about 12ish more to go! =)
Size of our sweet baby: About 2.5 lbs and measures 14.8 inches from head to heels!
Maternity clothes: Yup! I did however have to buy some yoga pants since my non-maternity ones officially stopped being comfy.
Sleep: Not good at all. Looks like it’s a downward spiral from here. Waking up quite a bit in the middle of the night so not getting the full hours of sleep I probably need. Prep for motherhood? I think so…
Food Cravings: OREOS!!! So the other day, all of a sudden I wanted Oreos. It was an intense craving my friends. So next time I went grocery shopping, I got to cookie aisle and there they were…but then things got even more exciting. Did you know that they made oreos with peanut butter filling? UM. YES PLEASE. So that has been my guilty pleasure this week….YUMMMMMMMMM.
What I Miss: The sleep actually. Wishing I could eat some good ol’ raw sushi. Hmmm…doesn’t look like it’s happening anytime soon.
Symptoms: Headaches have reared their ugly head again. EW. And then, some leg pain which I’m trying to work through with yoga and walking.
Belly Button: Still flat. I’m awaiting this bad boy to turn into an outtie.
Best Moments of This Week:
– Monday was National Dog Day! Here is my sweet Hex! I’m sure you guys saw this if you follow me on Instagram (@alfasengupta).
Here is another one of my sweet pup..
– Then I also did some shopping for more of Aria’s wardrobe! What’s the fun in having a baby girl if I can shop all the time, riggggght????? Either way, Carter’s was having an amazing sale so I knew had to scope it out! Can’t wait to dress her in these cute outfits!
1. Chambray babydoll top with coral leggings 2. Navy Crab tee
3. Pink polka dot jumper 4. Birdie babydoll top with jeggings
– So last week I had gone in for a regular glucose test that I didn’t pass by a tiny amount. This meant that I would have to do the dreaded 3 hour test to make sure I was at no risk at all for gestational diabetes. So Monday morning, I sat in a yucky, cold, lab office having to drink yet another one of those nasty sugar drinks and get pricked four times…not my idea of fun. And I’m deathly afraid of having my blood drawn by the way…yes yes, I’m aware I have to give birth in 3 months and more scary things are coming my way, but that doesn’t negate the fact that getting my blood drawn is still AWFUL. I’m not one of those people that want to watch it coming out of me…gosh, just the thought gave me the heebie jeebies. But the good news is (drumroll please!!!), on Tuesday, I got great news that I passed my glucose test with flying colors since I was no where near the numbers that would count me as a risk! WOOT to no gestational diabetes!
– Labor day weekend! You know what means right? September is officially here!!! Which to me equals FALL even though the actual date isn’t til’ September 22nd!!! I’m celebrating early by adding a this awesome printable on my mantle!!
And yes, I’ve added a few more things to my mantle but it’s still nowhere near complete…slowly but surely right?
I’m hoping that the cooler weather arrives sooner than later! This momma-to-be could use some of that cool crisp air vs. the 100 degree weather that doesn’t seem to be leaving us…UGH.